Deep Road Cleaner
It is a multi-functional cleaning truck capable of both conventional cleaning and deep cleaning. It can perform routine cleaning of urban roads, highways, squares, airports, docks, tunnels, bridges, noise barriers, curbs, curb facades, etc. It can also perform deep cleaning of suburban roads seriously polluted by filth, compacted soil, oil, etc.业。
● Excellent performance and complete functions
- With an innovative high-pressure jet cleaning system, it can remove filth, compacted soil, oil pollutant, etc., achieving deep cleaning.
- With a water tank of more than 9 m3 and a garbage tank of 7 m3, it can perform continuous conventional cleaning for over 1.5 hours and deep cleaning for over 1 hour.
- With a 304 single-layer stainless steel corrugation structure, the garbage tank is corrosion-resistant and has a large volume and no skeleton for convenient garbage dumping, with an internal self-cleaning device.
- Self-developed active rotating high-pressure jet cleaning system can ensure cleanliness ≥ 99%
- Imported ultra-high pressure water pump with rated pressure up to 30 Mpa can achieve efficiency 3 times higher than conventional cleaning vehicle.。
- It is capable of deep cleaning under special working conditions and conventional cleaning under ordinary working conditions, satisfying diverse customer needs.
● Excellent quality, safety and reliability
- Its chassis is supported by direct-drive rear axle of domestic first-class 8-speed gearbox for greater comfort and safety during driving.
- Its voice alarm system can send out a variety of voice alerts and prompts amid operation and unloading.
- Its left and right brushes are equipped with lights to facilitate the monitoring of operations at night or in an environment where lighting is poor.
- It has various automatic protection devices that can protect itself from damage in specific operating conditions such as lack of water, water surplus or damage from misoperation.。
- At the lower part of the garbage truck, there are safety struts for protecting personnel and equipment during debugging, installation, testing and maintenance.
- It adopts the compound transmission mode integrating with mechanics and hydraulic pressure, which can ensure high efficiency and reduce overall fuel consumption by 10% to 15%.